Junior Online Marketing Executive Designer (f/m)
You are like us: never standing, but always know where to go. Combining focus with vision - in the digital world of images, we give the impulses. Because us, the leading European photo service and innovative online printing partner, help to shape the future - whether in retail marketing for more than 30,000 POS or in marketing with more than 500 products. Become a source of inspiration in an innovative company!
We are looking for an Italian native speaker young talent that is highly motivated, passionate and wants to work in a international team of young marketeers in Munich.??
You will be involved in
- Autonomous creation of mobile & web pages (responsive design), banner, landing page and corporate/clients presentation
- Create inspiring and engaging weekly newsletter
- Point of sale communication print material ex. flyer, sticker, banner, roll-up, brochure
- Create communication for social media
- Select the right images and pictures, that best characterize our offering and our style
- Present our products and campaigns following our Brand guideline with your skills (graphic & web design, photo selection and retouching)
- Curate the contents together with the project/retail management and bring our vision to life
You come with
- Deep knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver, XD), responsive design
- Basic knowledge of CSS, HTML, cross browsing and web standards
- Video-editing skills, Video making as a plus
- Mail marketing and performance marketing concept
- Basic knowledge of CRM systems
- Fluent English, German language very appreciated but not mandatory
- Self driven person that wants to learn online marketing
- Ready to travel join meeting all over Europe
- Self organized, proactive and flexible
Was wir Ihnen bieten:
What we offer you:
In addition to the quality promise "Best in Print", CEWE Brand stands for innovation and sustainability. Exciting tasks, great products, a friendly working atmosphere and a remarkable team spirit await you, as well as an attractive compensation package.
You can also look forward to:
- A lot of creative freedom for your ideas
- Short decision-making in a medium-sized company
- Various training opportunities
- Comprehensive social benefits such as additional holidays, flexible working hours, support for childcare, health benefits, etc.
Can you imagine shaping the future in this position? We look forward to meeting you! Please apply (preferably with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date) preferably online. Only takes a few minutes!
CEWE Stiftung & Co. KGaA
Cewe-Strasse 1-3, 82110 Germering